No Data for Reports?

We’re having trouble generating reports in Project Outcome. Whenever we try to create a report from recent data (last month or so) it produces a blank report with a big red No Data Found message.
Additionally a message in the data dashboard reads: Error retrieving system response aggregation data. Please refresh the page and try again.

-Frank Skornia

We’ve been have the same issue at the library where I work. We’ve got surverys that are done, but it won’t generate a report. I can download all the responses as an excel file though. Any help would be appreciated, thank you! image|664x485

Hi @fskornia and @library,
Thanks for the note. We’ve been receiving the same “No Data Found” message ourselves. Our web developers are aware of this bug and are working on getting it fixed. We hope to have everything back in working order ASAP. My apologies for the inconvenience.
Thanks,
Nellie Barrett, PLA

Is this still going on? I just checked mine today and it still won’t load data for reports. This is my first time attempting to build reports with Project Outcome, and I just want to make sure it’s a site issue and not user error.

Hi @jlevins,
Yes, the report feature is being worked on as we speak by our web developers. Thanks for your patience. We hope to have the report feature back up and running shortly.

Nellie Barrett, PLA

I am having the same issue. Please advise.