Can't input paper surveys

I watched the tutorial on how to enter data from paper surveys but the survey management screen shown in the video does not look like mine and I have not button to click to enter paper surveys. What’s going on?

Hi. Not sure if you’ve gotten an answer yet. To input paper surveys, you will need to click into the survey from the survey management screen. Below the section where you can download the surveys or get the online URL are two tabs: “Edit Survey Details” and “Enter Paper Responses” (indicated by the red arrow in the attached screenshot. Click on the “Enter Paper Responses” and then you’ll have a couple of options. You can either enter the responses individually by clicking the button indicated by the purple arrow. Or you can go to the link indicated by the blue arrow and it will take you to a page where you can easily enter multiple surveys at once. There is also a way that you can enter the results into an Excel template offline, and then upload the Excel file. I haven’t used that last method, so I can’t say too much about it.

Hope this helps!