Error message generating surveys?

surveys

Is anyone else getting this message when they try to create a new survey?

“Oops… we had a problem generating the survey preview.
Please reload the page to try again.”

I’ve tried on two different browsers and I can’t seem to get it to generate my PDF survey.

I’m getting the same error message when I try to access surveys that have been created on our account within the last few days. I can access older surveys without a problem.

This issue has been resolved and you should be able to preview and download your PDF surveys. We apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused.

We’re also getting this error message. Is there anything we can do on our end to fix the issue?

Hi Justine,

We are aware that there is an issue with generating the PDF surveys. Our developers are looking into it and hopefully will have answers this week. We recently transitioned the survey management tool over to another development team, so they’re still working out the bugs. We thank you for your patience as we resolve this issue!

Hello,

The PDF preview issue has now been resolved! Please let me know if you are still experiencing trouble accessing any of your surveys. If so, please provide as much detail about the survey as possible.

Thank you for your patience as we worked through this issue.