Dashboard Availability Date

gettingstarted

Hi,

I was very keen to enter a small survey as a trial after the last day of our Toddler Time program. I was somewhat disappointed that once I entered in the responses that I couldn’t access the dashboard section of the site.

When will this be available?

Thanks,

David

Hi David,

I’m sorry that the Data Dashboard is unavailable. Our developers have been working hard migrating our historical data from the old survey portal site into the new survey management tool and Data Dashboard. The Dashboard is scheduled to go live later this week (July 6th / 7th). In the meantime, you do have access to the Data Dashboard’s Report Builder tool, which will allow you to create a summary report of the data from your Toddler Time program. Please let me know if you have any additional questions!

Any update on the dashboard? I am not able to access the report builder tool either.

Hi Annie,

The data dashboards launched July 7th and you should have had access to the report builder tool since May 1st. It would be helpful if you could email info@projectoutcome.org with screenshots of what you are seeing in your account, along with your browser settings details, so we can figure out why your account is not displaying correctly. Thank you!

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. When trying to access either the data dashboard or the report builder, I get to the Data dashboard page but it isn’t fully resolved and I get a Loading icon that just runs and runs and never leads to anything.

[/uploads/projectoutcome/original/1X/58ff8676120a232552e9da6c6718e8000dd50417.png]

Which browser settings are you interested in?

Annie Miller
Director
Greenwich Free Library
148 Main Street
Greenwich, NY 12834
amiller@sals.edu / (518) 692-7157

Having the same problem. Data dashboard will not load, just keeps spinning.

Thanks for letting us know. We’ve reported the issue to the data dashboard developers and will have them look into the loading issues. We appreciate your patience!

Hi Annie,

They have fixed the bug that was preventing the page from loading. Please try again and let me know if you’re still having issues. If so, please email me at info@projectoutcome.org. Thanks!

Hi Johannah,

They have fixed the bug that was preventing the page from loading. Please try again and let me know if you’re still having issues. If so, please email me at info@projectoutcome.org. Thanks!

Working now. Thanks!

Annie Miller
Director
Greenwich Free Library
148 Main Street
Greenwich, NY 12834
amiller@sals.edu / (518) 692-7157